In class today, we will do all of the following:
- Review proofreading worksheet
- Grammar worksheet #2
- AP Style practice (Complete quiz 1 together; complete two more on your own or with a partner)
- AP Style games
- Begin our news critiques with this one: Entrepreneur connects bus system with riders
We are going to begin by looking at one story together. Then, you will be assigned two stories to critique based on your last name. These critiques are due at the start of class Thursday.
Remember, these are college student entries for feature writing. The reporters choose and submit them on their own, so some might be good, and others might be bad. Be honest and fair in your assessments.
Last names B, C, D, E or G:
Last names H, J, K or L:
Last names M, N or P:
- Marian grotto under construction behind St. Joan of Arc Chapel
- In recovery: six people, one building
Last names S, T or Y: